EFFECTIVE DATE: July 25th 2016
The Services are designed to enable you to broadcast your video to other users throughout the world that you allow to view that video. Those users will be able to not only see the content in the video, but also the metadata provided with your broadcast, such as when and where you broadcast. The Services also may permit users to comment on or rate the video, which comments or rating may be disclosed to others including the person that provided the video.
In addition, your video, content and other personal information is transferred to us and to other users outside of your country of residence. You authorize us to use your video, content and information in, and as a result to transfer it to and store it in, the United States and any other country where we operate. Privacy and data protection laws in some of these countries may vary from and offer fewer protections than the laws in the country where you live.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
Certain areas and features of our Services require registration. To register you must provide a valid email address or online social media registration. In addition, if you are offering live videos for purchase or purchasing access to live videos, then you need to provide information regarding your PayPal account or credit card to set up your account with us. Such information will be shared with our payment processor.
We may also collect other information from you in response to surveys or questionnaires that we may offer on the Services or send to you by email, including information on your interests and preferences. You are not required to provide such information to us in order to use the Services.
Information that We Collect from Your Use of the Services.
We also collect the following information when you use our Services:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your use of our Services, such as which searches you make, what and how many videos you offer or view, and your communications with other users of the Services, including their names and the date and times of your communications.
- Content Information. We collect information about the video and other content you provide to the Services, such as if the recipient has viewed the content, replayed the content, and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Transaction Information. We collect and store information created by your purchases made through our Services (“Transaction Data”). Transaction Data may include the party from whom you purchased video access and the date, time, and amount of the transaction.
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
- Device Access. In order to provide the Services, we may need to access your devices to transmit and collect video content. We will ask for your consent to access your device before doing so; however, if you do not consent to such access, we will not be able to provide the Services.
- Location Information. When you use our Services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
Information that We Collect About You from Social Networking Sites.
You also may log into our Services through your Facebook account. If you do this, we obtain information from these sites as follows:
Facebook. If you log into our Services using Facebook, you must enter your Facebook email address and password. We will ask that you grant us permission to: (i) access and collect your Facebook basic information (this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, age range, email address, and any other information you have set to public on your Facebook account); (ii) send you email; (iii) access posts in your newsfeed; and (iv) access your Facebook data at any time even if you are not using Facebook. If you allow us to have access to this information, then we will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
We store the information that we receive from Facebook with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Any third-party social networking site controls the information it collects from you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you
Information We Collect Automatically.
We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site, and the following: access time, browser type, device ID, IP address, page views and referring URL. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your requests and orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using your Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information.
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- LiveShopCast Users. Any information that you post to public areas of our website and Services, including, without limitation, videos, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the website and Services. In addition, such information will also be shared directly with any user with whom you directly share your video content.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which UZoom is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising both on our Site and on third-party sites.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Third-Party Ad Networks.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our website or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
Security of My Personal Information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information.
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the website for a period of time.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account, your orders, or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13.
Our websites and Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to share a concern, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our website, at https://liveshopcast.com/privacy If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our website, or by emailing registered users at the most recent email address they provided.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), UZoom does not share your personal information with third parties for those parties’ direct marketing use unless you request that we do so. However, subject to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 if you are a California resident, you can request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.